Like most of you, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it’s impacting the world around us. For us here at Little Caesars Fundraising, that means understanding how it is affecting our customers and colleagues, and then making the necessary adjustments to our business to ensure everyone’s safety.
Please rest assured that product safety remains our top priority. In addition, our distribution and delivery teams are in place and we are continuing to make fundraiser deliveries. Our distribution facilities are routinely cleaned and sanitized, along with the delivery fleet. Drivers are following increased safety protocols for hand washing and sanitizing.
Some tips we’ve heard from our customers include:
- Conduct your entire fundraiser online, including payment. Call your Account Representative for ideas.
- For quicker pick-up, pre-sort orders by last name
- Create a drive thru on delivery day. Hold delivery outside only and use cones or flags to create a single file, one-way lane.
- Have designated pick up times (alphabetically by last name, by team, by grade, etc.) to limit lines.
- Always wear a mask and gloves.
Call 888-452-5487 with any questions.
We’re all in this together!